Joe Paddison (CV, Google Scholar)
- (2019-) Distinguished Staff Fellow, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- (2016-2019) Junior Research Fellow, Churchill College, University of Cambridge, UK
- (2015-2016) Postdoctoral Fellow, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- (2011-2015) DPhil (PhD) Inorganic Chemistry, University of Oxford, UK
- (2007-2011) MChem in Chemistry, University of Oxford, UK
Colleagues and collaborations
I am a Co-PI of the Neutron Scattering project led by Andy Christianson in Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s Materials Science and Technology Division.
I’m also fortunate to collaborate closely with the research groups of Martin Mourigal at Georgia Tech, Andrew Goodwin at the University of Oxford, Ross Stewart at the ISIS Neutron and Muon Source, and Siân Dutton at the University of Cambridge.